/properties/module/units/index/page:1/sort:property_id/direction:asc
Beal Properties
Construction | Development | Management

Residential Properties

 

Sort by: Property  Price  Available  Bedrooms 

Page 1 of 4, showing 20 properties out of 72 total, starting with 1, ending with 20

715 Pearl

715 Pearl
> view the property
Bedrooms: 3
Availability: September 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $1500/mo

West Michigan Avenue Luxury Lofts

206 West Michigan Ave. #2H
> view the property
Bedrooms: 2
Availability: September 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $1300/mo

513 Pearl

513 Pearl #4
> view the property
Bedrooms: 1
Availability: May 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $675/mo

220 North Hamilton

220 North Hamilton 5
> view the property
Bedrooms: 3
Availability: September 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $1200/mo

220 North Hamilton

220 North Hamilton 4
> view the property
Bedrooms: 3
Availability: September 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $1200/mo

220 North Hamilton

220 North Hamilton 3
> view the property
Bedrooms: 3
Availability: September 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $1200/mo

417 Pearl

417 Pearl 3
> view the property
Bedrooms: 2
Availability: September 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $875/mo

1304 Washtenaw

1304 Washtenaw #2
> view the property
Bedrooms: 2
Availability: September 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $945/mo

20 N. Summit

20 N. Summit 2
> view the property
Bedrooms: 1
Availability: September 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $695/mo

20 N. Summit

20 N. Summit 3
> view the property
Bedrooms: 1
Availability: August 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $700/mo

113 E. Cross

113 E. Cross #6
> view the property
Bedrooms: 0
Availability: June 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $675/mo

113 E. Cross

113 E. Cross 5
> view the property
Bedrooms: 1
Availability: September 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $700/mo

210 Ferris

210 Ferris 31
> view the property
Bedrooms: 3
Availability: May 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $1200/mo

605 Emmet

605 Emmet #1
> view the property
Bedrooms: 3
Availability: September 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $1400/mo

711 Washtenaw

711 Washtenaw #1
> view the property
Bedrooms: 3
Availability: September 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $1100/mo

804 W. Michigan Ave.

804 W. Michigan Ave. #1
> view the property
Bedrooms: 3
Availability: September 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $1100/mo

806 W. Michigan Ave.

806 W. Michigan Ave. #2
> view the property
Bedrooms: 2
Availability: September 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $925/mo

Historic Bancroft Apartments

409 W. Bancroft
> view the property
Bedrooms: 2
Availability: May 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $425/mo

Historic Bancroft Apartments

401 W. Bancroft
> view the property
Bedrooms: 1
Availability: May 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $415/mo

408 Washtenaw

408 Washtenaw
> view the property
Bedrooms: 3
Availability: May 1, 2018
Rent Cost: $1400/mo
<< previous
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 next >>

[ back to top ]